Hp dv 6530ep
HP DV 6530ep
Aconselho passar óleo de peroba na cara para ter muita paciência.
- Install Method: iAtkos v_7 - 10.5.7 dvd
- If you wanto to make dual boot with Vista, use the Chamaleon V1 bootloader (the 2 partitions has to be formated in primary mode)
- Chipset:Intel GM965/ICH8
- Processor: Intel CoreDuo T5250
- Video: intel X3100 : (QE/CI,) works (do not select any graphic package during install)
- Audio: intel HDA ALC268: works
- 2 channel Speaker: work; Headphone: work; Micro: not work; (yet)
- Wifi: Intel 3945 not working and do not loose time. Try to change the wireless card with some friend and see if it works
- Ethernet: RTL8110E ,works
- Modem: not tested
- Inbuilt Webcam: (Chicony) works in iChat, but not in Photobooth
- SATA/IDE: works
- CDROM: works
- Card Reader: Not work (yet)
- USB ports: From the 3 ports, oly 2 works
- Keyboard/Trackpad(PS/2): works, /not work
- Battery indicator: works
- sleep/hibernat: not work
- restart work (wait a moment for reboot)
- shutdown works. You have to install shutdown health kext . . .
While I still like it, I think there was an mistake close to the end of the fourth paragraph. =-=
This page was last modified on 21 April 2012, at 16:47.
This page has been accessed 2,903 times.