Revision as of 09:24, 10 February 2009 by Tom
Got a question?
- There have been anonymous users editing the Wiki and asking questions. A Wiki is supposed to be a big user friendly database of information, not questions. Use the forums (http://forums.insanelymac.com), registration is free and doesn't take much time. If you get your problem fixed, please modify the wiki or add to it (please do a search first) and tell the community how you did it!
- Public guides that anyone can change if they know something is incorrect. For hardware and software.
- Hardware Compatibility List (HCL) Look for your piece of hardware to make sure it is compatible.
- Hardware components Compatible hardware components for Mac OS X86 10.4.3
- Software compiled as a Universal Binary (They run on PPC and Intel systems)
- A preliminary page detailing the function and role of EFI in Mac OS X 10.4.4.
- Your source for understanding the basics of what the TPM is and how it works.
- A complete list of all functions that the TPM driver provides.
- CPU RightMark Lite 2005 Freeware to determine what instruction sets your CPU supports
- IBM TPM Resources Including tools for modifying the TPM under Linux
- A list of functions calls from the Rosetta daemon executable.
The Developer Transition Kits
Pictures of the Dev Kits
- Strengholt-online (404)
- O'Grady's PowerPage (404, page is out)
- Slashdot (Same pitures as in Strengholt-online)
Darwin and the "Macintel" Leak
- Here you can find links to some of our earliest work.
- discorocker's fantastic chmod/chown fixup script is here - not working
- camouflageX has written a very simple guide to running Darwin 8.0.1 on VMware 5.0!
- Daisuke's Progress...with pictures and complete instructions for compiling Darwin. (Site Not Found / Not Available.)
This page is a stub page. You can help improve our wiki by adding your knowledge to this page. . . . . . . . .