(Difference between revisions)
(corrected typos bad english)
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 03:29, 24 November 2010
- 1 Make a copy of Mac OS X Install DVD(etc.Retail DVD) DMG file after Leopard mount it.Suppose we put the copy on our desktop.
- 2 Unmount the DMG
- 3 open Terminal,modify OSInstall.mpkg
- goto the directory that contains OSInstall.mpkg
sudo -s cd "Desktop/Mac OS X Install DVD/System/Installation/Packages/"
- make a temp place, unpack OSInsall.mpkg
mkdir temp cp OSInstall.mpkg temp cd temp xar -xf OSInstall.mpkg
- modify neccessary text in the txt file Distribution,I'm using vi editor.
find the string like this
change 'true' to 'false'
- pack file back
rm OSInstall.mpkg xar -cf OSInstall.mpkg *
- put OSInstall.mpkg back
mv OSInstall.mpkg ../
- delete temp file
rm -r temp
- Now you can run OSInstall.mpkg to install Mac OS X to your MBR harddisk. . . .
This page was last modified on 24 November 2010, at 03:29.
This page has been accessed 9,646 times.